Nick Rowley To Be Guest Speaker At “Take Back the Courtroom IV” in Miami, Florida
Trial Guides is proud to announce the fourth Take Back the Courtroom CLE event. This two-day, intensive CLE brings together three of America’s greatest trial lawyers: Rick Friedman, Roger Dodd, and Randi McGinn (plus guest speakers Nicholas Rowley and Keith Mitnik). They will teach you all of the skills necessary to win even the most difficult trials.
This event will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day. The cost varies based on your level of experience:
- $1,200 per person for those lawyers who have practiced for more than five years.
- $600 per person for those who have practiced less than five years if they are registered with Trial Guides’ New Lawyers Program.
On Friday, May 19, there will be a reception from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Both evenings will feature a guest speaker from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.. These two sessions are optional, although they are included in the event price.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is open only to civil plaintiff’s OR criminal defense counsel. Lawyers who perform any work on behalf of insurance companies or any form of civil defense work are not allowed to attend. All attendees will be required to sign an affidavit to that effect before being allowed entry. No audio or video recording is allowed.
You will have access to five trial legends at this event – lawyers who try cases every year and who continue to obtain exceptional results. This is an event you don’t want to miss.
Topics will include:
- Working with difficult judges
- Dealing with difficult opponents
- Handling difficult cases
- Preparing difficult clients for depositions
- Preparing difficult clients for direct and cross-examination at trial
- How to make tough decisions at trial
- How to deal with new venues and new judges
- Demonstrative evidence
- Changing trends in voir dire
- And much more